Friday, June 18, 2010

18 June - Time to leave...

Today was hectic; I'm tired, I'm confused, I've had enough. We started off the day on a really high note, we figured out the RSS feeds and got them incorporated into our mobi site. While Kriya designated herself for that task, I searched and downloaded a program to start writing an application for the newsletter. Frank and I created a possible app for the mobi website. It did not turn out to be what we wanted and thought it to be. Non the less, we struggled the whole day to find open source technology to link the created app to the mobi site. We really need to go back and weigh our options and start to make decisions to what we want to do and start again from the beginning to get this thing going and in the way we want and need.

I'm going skydiving this weekend, nice to get away for a bit.

Over and out...
*Blue skies, no wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment